Welcome to Ed Tech Ideas!
Ed Tech Ideas is a place for busy teachers to find ideas about ways to integrate teacher-tested technology into their classrooms.
- 1,365,880 hits
Subscribe to Ed Tech Ideas
Most Views This Week
EdTechIdeas by Keith Ferrell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @tim_cook: We know parents out there are juggling a lot in this challenging time. Apple’s education team has some fun ways to keep kids… 2 years ago
- RT @MissyKling: Love this! Credit to Jessica McHale Photography. https://t.co/1miomd1KDI 3 years ago
- @davidleeedtech getting deep about Educational Technology youtu.be/okJYsMi2_jk 3 years ago
- RT @Seesaw: Annotation just got easier. #CreateReflectSeesaw https://t.co/szVBHSoSJq 3 years ago
- @SmithRChris leading out week 3 of Apple Teacher training @SAmericanSchool #sasedu #sastheloft with @bensummerton… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 years ago
- 2¢ Worth
- Adventures in Educational Blogging
- Always Learning
- Free Technology for Teachers
- K12 Converge
- Reflections on Teaching
- Speed of Creativity
- Teacher Reboot Camp
- Tech Savvy Educator
- The Innovative Educator
- The Miraculous Journey of 22 + 1
- Think Like a Teacher
- Through a Green Lens
- Tip of the Iceberg
- Two Writing Teachers
Blogging change Code Digital Storytelling EdTechIdeas education Education Reform Google Apps Graphic Organizers Holiday Games Information Internet Research Internet Safety iPad iPads IWB Math Paragons of the Week PLN publishing RLA Science Social Studies Spelling Technology in the Classroom Uncategorized video web 2.0 websites Writing
Thanks for sharing your form. I added a goal field. It is their goal to accomplish by December.
I like Google Forms for quickly getting data from students. I usually embed them right into my wiki pages. I use Google docs with students and have them upload rubrics for projects, and do a self-assessment with the rubric before sharing the rubric with me (with editing privileges) for me to complete my assessment. I use a different highlighter than they did and explain any areas where my assessment differs with theirs.