Welcome to Ed Tech Ideas!
Ed Tech Ideas is a place for busy teachers to find ideas about ways to integrate teacher-tested technology into their classrooms.
- 1,365,881 hits
Subscribe to Ed Tech Ideas
Most Views This Week
EdTechIdeas by Keith Ferrell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @tim_cook: We know parents out there are juggling a lot in this challenging time. Apple’s education team has some fun ways to keep kids… 2 years ago
- RT @MissyKling: Love this! Credit to Jessica McHale Photography. https://t.co/1miomd1KDI 3 years ago
- @davidleeedtech getting deep about Educational Technology youtu.be/okJYsMi2_jk 3 years ago
- RT @Seesaw: Annotation just got easier. #CreateReflectSeesaw https://t.co/szVBHSoSJq 3 years ago
- @SmithRChris leading out week 3 of Apple Teacher training @SAmericanSchool #sasedu #sastheloft with @bensummerton… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 years ago
- 2¢ Worth
- Adventures in Educational Blogging
- Always Learning
- Free Technology for Teachers
- K12 Converge
- Reflections on Teaching
- Speed of Creativity
- Teacher Reboot Camp
- Tech Savvy Educator
- The Innovative Educator
- The Miraculous Journey of 22 + 1
- Think Like a Teacher
- Through a Green Lens
- Tip of the Iceberg
- Two Writing Teachers
Blogging change Code Digital Storytelling EdTechIdeas education Education Reform Google Apps Graphic Organizers Holiday Games Information Internet Research Internet Safety iPad iPads IWB Math Paragons of the Week PLN publishing RLA Science Social Studies Spelling Technology in the Classroom Uncategorized video web 2.0 websites Writing
For teachers who want a simple way to integrate Earth Day into the weekly word list cycle, you could use the Earth Day Vocabulary List from VocabularySpellingCity.com.
With that list, you can play word games such as Word-o-Rama, SpeedySpeller, HangMouse, Vocabulary MatchIt, and fifteen more! Enjoy.